Rules of Yogato
- If Mr. Roboto comes over the speaker system and you sing along,
you get 10% off yogurt.
- Try your luck with a trivia question. Get it right for 10% off, but get it wrong and 10% is added.
- If you will wear a yogato stamp on your head, you get 10% off.
- If you can recite the Stirling battlefield speech from Braveheart in a great scottish accent, you get 20% off yogurt.
- Order a yogurt for 30 consecutive days and we'll name a flavor after you. View 30 Day Champions
- If a customer suggests a topping or flavor which is then adopted, that customer receives a 5% discount for life.
- If anyone can stump Steve on trivia regarding Seinfeld or "The Rock," 10% off yogurt.
- Anyone wearing a kickball uniform and has played hard (evidenced by dirt on their knees) will receive an automatic 10% off yogurt.
- Reenact the entire 47-second Michael Jackson Thriller dance for 20% off. Perform a shorter choreographed dance (such as the Hitch Q-Tip dance) for 10% off.
- Dress up like 80's tennis legend Bjorn Borg and receive 25% off. Sing "I'm Too Sexy" by RSF in his Swedish accent to bump it up to 50%.
Rules 9 and 10 added on Mr. Yogato's first birthday!!!
- Challenge 1: Bring any Seinfeld minor character into the store for a picture with the Yogato tie and receive 10 free yogurts or all-you-can-eat for a week.
- Challenge 2: Create an edible Yogato pasta-structure (i.e. Fusilli Jerry) and receive a discount in percentage points equal to the height (in cm) of the figure.